Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Angel Sanctuary released

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Andromiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -is dying to get AS- I'm a huge AS fan, it's like... my holy fandom and all the sort. I thought AS was released later this month, but then my best friend turns up with a copy and didn't bother to tell me. -facepalm- If we'd actually been in the same room, I'd probably have hit her.

    Uhm... I think the next volume is due out in a couple months. According to Barnes and Noble anyway.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, sooner than I expected, the first volume of Angel Sanctuary has hit the stores. (This is a real sighting, I wasn't on drugs or anything [img]tongue.gif[/img] ).

    [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] Hmm, wonder how long it will take for them to get the second book out?

    Anyway, just wanted to tell people who didn't get to get the scanlations.

    ~Crystal

  3. #3
    Inactive Member crystalgryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2003
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ::Blink:: It took you this long to notice? I've had my copy for . . . three weeks now? Something like that. (Granted, the brick&mortar I buy from does sometimes jump the gun on release dates--they put things out when they receive them.)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Must buy AS @_@...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Tsubaki-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My friend got it before me and I attacked her for it when she brought it to school. ^^ Yay! I can finally read it! It's so good so far.
    I was wondering, did anyone who read the scanslations notice any major changes in the Viz version? The translation itself /sounded/ very literal to me.
    *skips off to look for manga translations*

    -Tsu-chan

  6. #6
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    how did viz do with it? i mean.. like the lettering and stuff... is it as bad as X/1999? ._. that nearly killed me.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jenny2344's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i havent seen AS at the bookstores here, but i cant wait. ^_^;;; maybe once it get popular, people will know waht im talking about... hehe... have to get my friends addicted now...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member JinLucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am SO buying it @_______@! Even though I already read the whole manga through scanlations, I just have to own it >.< ! I'm prolly gonna waste all of my money this way, but oh well, can't be helped >______>;.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member co0kies's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    :is outdated: It's out?! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] I want it~ (but I'll probably have to smuggle it into the house, because my parents think manga/anime are the root of all evil[/exaggerate])

  10. #10
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm.. if they see half of what i'm reading i'm sure they'll agree about the root of all evil thing..

    at the moment, they say it's sucking money out of innocent buyers like me... and that it's not worth it... and that it's not educational enough.

    I think i can get angel sanctuary anyway... << i just hope that i don't spend too much... and that the quality of it is good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •